Sunday, November 28, 2010

Baptismal Affair

Hooray for double blog posts for the Meserve family! I had the priviledge of attending AND being their psuedo "photographer" for darling Carter Meserve's Baptism over the weekend. A huge thank you to Kaylen for letting me capture such a sweet moment in their precious baby boy's life, and practice my photography skills all at the same time.


I rented a lens for the baptism and was thoroughly impressed, not necessarily with my photos, but with the ease of the lens, the local shop I rented is from and the lens they picked out for me. I'll add a post soon on all the lens deets soon. In the meantime, here are some pictures of the precious Meserve family!



The Meserve Fam



The Baptism Ceremony


Annie helps out during the ceremony

Godparents, Ryan Parker and Annie Salem (of The Now Stylebook) and The Meserves


The Meserves with Monsignor Zimmerman


The Meserves and McCurrys

Kaylen and Annie and an I'm over this Carter :)













1 comment:

  1. LIZA! You never cease to amaze me with your talent! You truly captured the Baptism so wonderfully. xoxo

    ReplyDelete