Friday, February 4, 2011

Time Lapse Photography

Thought I'd share this inspiring time lapse video of NYC I recently came across. For those of you who don't know what time lapse is (and don't kid yourself, I kind of had to Google it too to refresh my memory), it's essentially when you shoot images continuously at a specified interval and then make a movie out of it. It is a VERY time consuming process. With that said, I hope it gives you a deep appreciate for the video below. ONE DAY, I hope to have the patience, talent and knowledge (and time!) to create something as fantastic as this....i.e. probably a long, long time from now!!

http://www.digital-photography-school.com/inspiring-new-york-timelapse-video?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+DigitalPhotographySchool+%28Digital+Photography+School%29

No comments:

Post a Comment