Monday, March 22, 2010

Treasures


A few weekends ago, on a beautiful Saturday morning, a few girlfriends and I spontaneously decided to make the most of the the perfect day.

My fabulous and fun friends Debbie, Jamye and Katie packed the car and
headed east. With high hopes of finding treasures and maybe a golden retriever puppy, Deb Deb we know you wanted to bring one home sooo badly, we headed to Canton's First Mondays. We weren't sure whether to call it an antique shop, flea market, swap meet or even the likes of a Texas-sized state fair. This jewel of a place included corn dogs, homemade ice cream, antiques, funky crafts and home decor and even an entire animal lot FULL of the cutest little puppies - every shape, size and kind you could ever imagine.

Here are a few pics from our fun trip. I still have a lot of work to do with my day time photography. A special thanks to the crazy lady with the star-shaped sun glasses who wailed, "NO PHOTOS ALLOWED HUN!" I still snuck a few. :










1 comment:

  1. I absolutely LOVE the colors you captured in these photos... especially the sky in the first two, and the boas in the sixth! What fun!

    ReplyDelete