Monday, March 22, 2010

Night Moves

Last week our photog class took a field trip downtown - hooray I love field trips! No permission slip required on this one :) Man I miss those days. We trekked it down to the Founder's Square, what most of you probably know better as the Red Court House. We had a great time learning about night photography. Who knew there were soooo... many different ways to take a photo at night. It was a great time and thanks to Teresa, I learned a few fun tricks and tips. Here are a few pics I captured. Not great, but definitely a work in progress from the PHOTO FAIL!


















Also, thanks to my great friend John Tagle, one of my fellow nerd photog buddies, who helped edit my downtown cottage pic. His version is now my blog header! WOW photoshop is a whole other beast. Baby steps. Thanks again John!























2 comments: